Construction Application and Procedures and Outline Specifications for Building Construction
Schedule for Submitting Applications
At the Coolidge Homeowners' Association annual meeting held December 5, 2004, the following schedule was adopted for submitting applications for construction in Coolidge Falls.
Certificates of Compliance for construction at Coolidge Falls will be issued by the Board next year on March 5, June 4, September 3, and November 5. All architectural reviews and necessary work must be completed prior to these dates so that the Building Committee can review and make necessary recommendations to the Board at these scheduled meetings. Such compliance certificates are issued with a 12-month expiration date. New construction must be completed timely, within the 12-month building window.
Homeowners desiring to upgrade/add to their home (that might have an adverse impact on their neighbor) are requested to obtain approval from their effected neighbor prior to submitting a request for a "Certificate of Compliance" from the Building Committee.
A certificate of compliance implies only that the contemplated design or modification to existing building conforms to CHA architectural guide lines and is consistent with the design standards then in effect in Coolidge Falls. This certificate in no way implies any review of structural design or compliance with local building codes. Building permits may only be issued by the Town of Lincoln and it is up to the property owner to obtain such permits from the town.
Before downloading construction documents, please read this document:
- Construction Procedures Posted: 11/11/2013 [47 KB pdf]
Application for new construction and modification of an existing building
Please download the Construction Application [11 KB pdf] and Procedures and Outline Specifications for Building Construction [1.14 MB pdf] for new construction and modifications to an existing building. Painting Specifications [317 KB pdf].
Send the completed application with a check for $1,500 for new construction, ($1,000 for modifications to an existing building), plus $500 for architectural reviews for both new construction and modifications, to:
Coolidge Homeowners Association
P.O. Box 1086
Lincoln, NH 03251
Construction Documents for download
The files below are in Adobe Acrobat format. To download, point to the link and click your right mouse button. Or to view simply click on the link.
- Certificate of Compliance [239 KB pdf]
- Certificate of Completion [583 KB pdf]
- Certificate of Completion for existing structures [752 KB pdf]
- Construction Application [11 KB pdf]
- Painting Specifications [51 KB pdf]
- Procedures and Outline Specifications for Building Construction [1.16 MB KB pdf]
- Coolidge Falls Homeowners Association Design Guideline Drawings [4.8 MB pdf]
- Construction Reminder [23 KB pdf]
- Standard Details [2 MB pdf]
- Standard Window Layout [29 KB pdf]
- Step-by-Step Instructions [699 KB pdf]
- Typical Plantings for New Construction [227 KB pdf]
- Shadow boxes (please read) [366 KB pdf]
Maps of Water, Sewer, and Utilities
These are all the maps we have at this time. Please call our office for more information.